Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Well done everyone!  Thanks for all your hard work this semester, I will try to have your grades tidied up by Friday at the end of the day.  You can log into myed to see your results.

I enjoyed working all three of my classes this past semester and want you to know that you have played a significant role for me this fall and early winter.  You may know that my family and I have had some sad circumstances to deal with recently, and it has been comforting for me come to work, play my usual role, and keep going.  I have you to thank for this - your hard work, enthusiasm, and connection has been helpful for me.  All the best to you in your next semester and especially to the Grade 12s who will be graduating in a short while.

Cheers,

Mr. Gale


Chemistry 11:  Your final is on Thursday morning;  please drop off your books to the library before you come to class.   Click here to see the key to the Moles YER.  Click here to see the key to the Reactions YER.  Click here to see the key to the Solutions YER.

No comments:

Post a Comment