Friday, March 15, 2019

Chemistry 12:  Today we learned how to write Formula Equations, Complete Ionic Equations, and Net Ionic Equations for precipitation reactions.  We did the WS titled "Precipitation Reactions" as we performed the reactions at our desks.  We also prepared a sample of our saturated Copper Sulphate solution for evaporation over the break. This way we can calculate the concentration of our saturated solution.

Career Education 9:

1) Start with a few short clips about different trades, and a longer video on being a "nurse practitioner".

2)  Discuss Goals:  SMART is a good acronym.  Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time dependent
ex. 1)  I will try harder
ex. 2) I will buy a car before I am 20
ex. 3) I will win the steeplechase at Valleys this May.
ex.  4) I will be 6 feet tall by my 16th birthday

3) Log on to Mentorcity and do Module 4.1 to 4.8.  Complete your profile if this is not yet done.  Follow the instructions on the Mentorcity platform.

4)  Watch this video on Motivation, then complete the Upskills Motivation Work booklet.



No comments:

Post a Comment