Friday, January 17, 2020

Chemistry 12:  Congrats on getting through your Electrochemistry Test today.  Spend some time working on the practice final I gave you - answer are in my room.  See me for a 2nd, when you are ready.  I have a 3rd available too, if you want.

Science 9 P56:  After going over pg 142 and 121 we did the section review on pg 144 (# 1-19, speedy point form, answers only) . The key is at the side of my classroom.  Test on Sexual Reproduction on Monday.  Final Exam on Tuesday, and I will collect your binder contents too.  We also listened to this podcast (7:10 to about 18:00) that describes how the people on Easter Island lived unsustainably.

Science 9 P12:  After some year end review we read section 4.7 and wrote brief notes on Fertility Technology.  We did pg 142 # 1-14 and 17 in brief point form (answers only for Multiple Choice).  We watched this clip that shows a technician performing Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.  Test on Sexual Reproduction on Tuesday.  Final Exam on Wednesday, and I will collect your binder contents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment