Wednesday, April 29, 2020

District Authority Scholarship Display Day - please review your SD19 e-mail, there is a note from me if you applied for this scholarship.  A response is required.  More information is coming soon.

Science 10:  I am enjoying looking in all your Class Notebooks at your hard work.  Each day I look in your Hand In section for any of your new work, then I review it, then I write you an email about it.  If you are handing in work to other places, please cut and paste the work into a fresh digital page in your Hand In section of your Class Notebook.  Lately,  I have needed to use OneNote app instead of using the Notebook within Teams.  Teams is just too slow.  If you are not getting email notes from me, I am not seeing your work.  Avoid the Assignments top and side tabs in Teams.


No comments:

Post a Comment