Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Careers 8 (Von Bremen, Day 3 of 4, week 2) half of 10:25-11:50AM

We began with a short review, then made a Post Secondary options map.  We brainstormed what we would say if a potential employer asked us "So, tell me about yourself" . 

Some prompts you might use:

I am a ................... 
I am looking for ...................  
I have experience in .................... and have developed some skills with ......................  
This business looks like a good place to work because.................  
I value ....................
I really enjoy................ 

The review, Post Secondary map, and brainstorming session notes were handed-in to Mr. Gale. Next day we will film each other answering this question, and post this to our myBlueprint Grade 8 Portfolio.

If you are all done, log in and finish the tasks from Monday, then Tuesday.   Scroll back through my blog to see the list of tasks.




No comments:

Post a Comment