Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hello from Room 313!

I spent a quiet few hours in Room 313 today, to tidy up and collect items that I will need to work with at home.  I hope all of my students are enjoying, at least somewhat, these unusual circumstances.   Its a... a weird kind of opportunity.  Use it to its fullest.

It is my wish that you are all spending some time on your personal development, in what ever form this takes:  working on your personal art projects, summer prep of your ski gear, learning from your adults how to cook your favourite foods, cleaning the family vehicle inside and out, summer tune-up for your bike, tying some flies,  organizing and tidying everything, training your pet, planting some seeds for the summer, working on your photography skills, .... .  Be sure to stay safe and seek permission from your adult as well.

And please be reading a little each day.  A novel, and maybe some news from a trustworthy source. 

Soon I will have some school learning ready for you:), keep checking this blog and the RSS website.

Cheers,

Mr. Gale


No comments:

Post a Comment